Thursday, May 2, 2024

MBM Resources

A Beautiful Price Chart that makes new all time highs! 


My average buy price (excluding dividends) = 3.50.
My average buy price (including dividends and realized gains) = 2.75.
Total dividends collected = 13% capital.  (keep collecting this and one day, my cost will be free and one day when markets crashed, I will rinse and repeat).
One of my larger wins in a highly diversified dividend stock portfolio.

TTM dividends = 39 sen, when EPS was record level at 86 sen.

Dividend yield = 7.9% and still looks like it's growing (39 sen / 4.96 = 7.9%)!

Beautiful Fundamentals!


Look at:

  • 10 year EPS growth (A)
  • 10 year DPS growth (A)
  • 10 year RPS growth (C+)
  • 10 year NAPS growth (C+)
This is a growth stock that shares its dividends with shareholders every single year.  Management (B).

What a lovely profile!

PS.

Not a fan of chasing.
If you don't own it, I can't advise you because I'm in a different situation.
I love to collect its dividends.
I'm playing the long game here with this kind of profile.
I may take a small profit at the next major resistance, but maybe not if we are still in a bull market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LCTITAN - Quarterly Update

My previous article here .  Last week, LCTITAN announced its quarterly result.  We saw 8 consecutive quarters of losses totalling 108 sen.  ...